Monday, December 14, 2009

Here it comes: December 16th!

Yesterday was my farewell here in my home ward, the Legacy ward. I wrote a separate talk for this ward, and I think it went okay. We had lunch here at my house afterwards. It's all decorated for Christmas. I just love it. I will miss this house, especially at Christmastime. It was great to have so much support from this ward and kind of cool to hear people say, "We'll see you in 18 months!"

I get set apart tonight. I feel ready, but I'm sure I'm not. Ha ha. I really am excited to see what the next 18 months holds though. I set up my lds mail account and had to call the Utica Mission office for a password. I talked to an elderly woman who is serving there as the office secretary and she said, "We're getting ready for you to come!" I cannot wait to meet all the missionaries in my mission!!! I am deactivating my facebook, and can only email family, but would love to write letters to the rest of you. My address is on the side of this blog.

Well, I have to get packing and finish all my little christmas present projects so I better go! Next you'll hear from me will be when I'm a missionary... if my sister keeps up with the blog! Ha ha. Jk Em. I know you will.

Enjoy the pics!


3 comments:

  1. Cute Tia! you look Beautiful!!! Good Luck, I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck dear Sister Zwick! You will be so wonderful! Good luck and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't stop thinking about you in there today. I was so excited, and sad thinking about it all. We miss you already!!! We love you and will write to you soon. Let the mission begin!!!!

    Love,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete